The Qatar Racing & Equestrian Club (QREC) will organise a Sale / Auction for Racehorses on Friday, 12 May 2017 and Saturday, 13 May 2017 as detailed below:
- Entries will be open with effect from Monday, 17 April 2017 to Monday, 24 April 2017.
- Owners (vendors) are to present the records of their respective lots at the time of entries.
- The final number of lots to be exhibited at the Sale shall be determined based on the entries and QREC’s capacity to accommodate the horses to be exhibited in the Sale.
- The Sale will be held at the Indoor Arena of the Qatar Equestrian Federation at 03:30 pm. Sold lots will remain at QREC stables until they are collected by the new owner (purchaser) not later than three (3) days from the date of the Sale for local purchasers and fifteen (15) days for purchasers from outside Qatar. However, if sold lots remain at QREC stables beyond such time limits, a QR 200 (Qatar Riyals Two Hundred) per day of delay shall be applied to such local purchasers and a QR 2,000 (Qatar Riyals Two Thousand) per day of delay shall be applied to such overseas purchasers. No exceptions shall be allowed in this respect.
- No lot will be exhibited unless it meets the health requirements as assessed by the competent vet appointed by QREC.
- QREC will not bear any responsibility towards any vendor or purchaser for any procedure related to the Sale as QREC’s responsibility is limited to the organisation of sale only.
- QREC will not bear any responsibility for any dispute, which may arise between the original owner (vendor) and the new owner (purchaser). The conditions of the Sale shall apply to any disputes.
- Entry Fees: QR 500 (Qatar Riyals Five Hundred) per lot.
- Deposit to be paid by a purchaser: QR 20,000 (Qatar Riyals Twenty Thousand).